New Roster

12/07 Sunday Service
Practice Time: 7:30am
Venue: EJLT
WL: Ronald
Acoustic: Ronald
Electrics: Zheng, JLim
Bass: Benx
Practice Time: 7:30am
Venue: EJLT
WL: Ronald
Acoustic: Ronald
Electrics: Zheng, JLim
Bass: Benx
Keys: Gabs
Drums: Josh Toh
Singers: Ally, Ailin, Caroline, Vips
Drums: Josh Toh
Singers: Ally, Ailin, Caroline, Vips
1) You're Everything (Planet Shakers)
2) Tell the world
3) Sing to the Lord (Hillsongs - this is our God)
4) Come Holy Spirit

Hallelujah, you have won the victory http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI1zBKp1jhA

NEW SONGS
http://www.higherpraise.com/lyrics1/GreatIsTheLord.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeW1grM7EKI
- High And Lifted Up (NEW SONG - Hillsong)

*************************************************************
For those who are interested, this is our own PA roster..
zionpa.blogspot.com


7 Comments:
amen =)
-jon-
i agree =)
youthieguy@hotmail.com
Roger that!
hello!
Recently I lost something very precious to me! Something that if I don't have, I won't be able to sound good at all.
If anyone know where it is, pls tell me asap!!
its my keyboard amplifier
Joanne=)
looking forward to hearing angeline on HOSANNAH
vipsaah
hello hello.. chris here.. when can i start playing on sunday?.. hehe..
pig say what ar?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home